Registration on, or before April 10, 2018
Registration after April 10, 2018
Note: If you require an invitation to apply for a visa to attend the conference, ISoF gladly will issue an invitation after payment for the conference has been received in full. If the time to apply for a visa is critical, ISoF recommends arranging for payment of the registration fee early enough to allow time for receipt of the invitation.
Fee to maintain membership/become a member of the ISoF and get access to the 2018 proceedings (without attending the conference)
Accompanying person (with all receptions and events included)
- Morning coffee/tea, lunch and refreshment breaks during the conference
- Welcoming reception on Thu 28 June
- Dinner on Fri 29 June
- City tour on Sat 30 June
- Reception and social events
- Membership in the International Society of Franchising for one year
- Access to ISoF 2018 proceedings
- A listing in the ISoF membership directory and access to the 2018 ISoF conference paper
Rajiv P. Dant Graduate Student Stipend
Note: The stipend only covers one graduate student waiver for each accepted paper.
Direct payment by bank transfer is the preferred and primary means to pay for conference registration and/or membership.
Payment is possible via bank transfer or credit card.
Please email Dr. Bob Stassen to obtain the payment details.
Important: Conference registration should be for the registration amount, net of any international wire transfer fees. All registration fees need to be received by ISoF in full, i.e. all fees incurred by bank transfers are the sender’s responsibility.