Early Bird Registration (inclusive of ISoF membership) on, or before April 6, 2020
Registration (inclusive of ISoF membership) after April 6, 2020
Note: If you require an invitation to apply for a visa to attend the conference, ISoF gladly will issue an invitation after payment for the conference has been received in full. If the time to apply for a visa is critical, ISoF recommends arranging for payment of the registration fee early enough to allow time for receipt of the invitation.
Includes the following:
Monday, May 18
Guided walk – Noosa Boardwalk
Welcome Reception (Sofitel)
Tuesday, May 19
Noosa Boathouse conference dinner and transport
Wednesday, May 20
Noosa Surf Club conference dinner
ISoF Membership Fee for 2020 (without attending the conference), including access to conference proceedings & proxy voting right (click HERE for proxy voting right form)
- Morning coffee/tea, lunch and refreshment breaks during the conference
- Guided walk (Noosa Boardwalk) on Monday, May 18
- Welcome reception (Sofitel) on Monday, May 18
- Noosa Boathouse conference dinner and transport on Tuesday, May 19
- Noosa Surf Club conference dinner on Wednesday, May 20
- Membership in the International Society of Franchising for one year inclusive of voting rights at the business meeting on the last day of the conference
- Access to ISoF 2020 Conference Proceedings
- A listing in the ISoF membership directory
Rajiv P. Dant Graduate Student Stipend
Note: The stipend only covers one graduate student waiver for each accepted paper.
Direct payment by bank transfer is the preferred and primary means to pay for conference registration and/or membership.
Payment is possible via bank transfer or credit card.
Please email Dr. Ben Lawrence to obtain the payment details.
Important: Conference registration should be for the registration amount, net of any international wire transfer fees. All registration fees need to be received by ISoF in full, i.e. all fees incurred by bank transfers are the sender’s responsibility.