Paper Submission Instructions
Deadline: March 1, 2021
If your paper was accepted for presentation in 2020 and you have now had it published it is ineligible for presentation at the 2021 conference.
Please advise us where it has been published and we will withdraw it from the 2021 conference.
If your paper was accepted for presentation in 2020 and you would like to present it, unchanged, please confirm you would like it to remain
on the program for 2021.
If your paper was accepted or rejected in 2020 and you would like to amend / update and resubmit it, please let us know.
We also welcome new paper submissions.
Please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ISoF Best Paper Award – US$ 500
- ISoF Best Student Paper Award – US$ 500
Teaching Case Submission Instructions
We are excited to add a new Teaching Case component to the conference in 2021. This is a reflection of the fact that franchising is now taught widely as both a discipline-discrete and an interdisciplinary subject in Business and Law Schools.
Instructions for submitting teaching cases can be downloaded here.
Same as conference papers, teaching cases should be submitted to email@example.com
Paper Formatting and Template
Please submit your paper as an MS Word file by using the following template:
Download the template
The page limit for each submitted manuscript is 40 pages (including all references, tables etc.) in the required formatting is applied. If the submission exceeds this limit, it cannot be considered for the conference. The paper also needs to be formatted in Times New Roman, 12 pt. font, double-spaced, as shown in the template above.
About the Template
- The first page is the cover page.
- The second page includes the title, the abstract and five keywords that describe the paper. The keywords will allow visitors to the ISoF website to locate the titles of papers that match their interests.
- The following pages are the body of the text.
- Follow the template format, including font size and type (Times New Roman, 12 pt font, double-spaced) for your cover page and all pages of your paper.
- Please do not modify the template suggested on this website when you introduce headings in the body of your manuscript.
Other Important Information
- ISoF does NOT accept abstract-only submissions or publications. Submitted full papers undergo a double-blind review process. If a full paper is accepted for presentation at the conference, it also will appear as a full paper in the proceedings.
- Authors may submit any number of papers. However, authors may only present up to two papers at the conference. In case an author is involved in more than two papers, an additional co-author must register for the conference and serve as the presenter.
- ISoF does EXPLICITLY NOT claim copyright of papers which appear in the proceedings. The copyright of each paper remains with the author(s).